COVID Updated Protocols
Sensei has always been on a mission to promote preventative care and healthy lifestyle choices.
But now — more than ever — our commitment to wellbeing is top of mind. As we collectively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking actionable measures to deliver safe experiences grounded in science, bolstered by technology and sustained by compassion.
At Sensei Lāna‘i, a Four Seasons Resort, we are proud to announce the roll out of our new health and safety program, Lead With Care. In addition, we are leveraging the knowledge and expertise of our co-founder, Dr. David Agus, a world-leading physician and scientist to ensure that our protocols reflect the latest research and recommendations.
During these uncertain times, rest assured that there is one thing that has not changed: our inherent, heartfelt intention to help you grow well.
- Guests will complete a temperature check at the front/Sensei desk prior to all spa treatments
- 2-4 hour turnaround time between guest stays for rooms for housekeeping service and once daily housekeeping when possible
- Arrival screening process to verify health status including temperature check
- In accordance with Maui County health guidelines, all guests and staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces on property and when receiving service in their guest room
- In-Room COVID-19 Nasal PCR testing is available by an independent medical service with results in 48 hours