Optimal Wellbeing Program
The Optimal Wellbeing Program features all of the amenities of the Guided Sensei Experience, bolstered by additional support structures throughout your five-night stay including a 10 point fitness assessment, three private one-on-one sessions and access to more than 60 activities and services.
The program also offers exclusive access to the Sensei Portal, where your datapoints are contextualized and evaluated in relation to your unique variables. Prior to arrival, during and after your stay, the Sensei Portal is a secure repository for your biometric information, assessments, WHOOP data and Sensei Guide insights, providing an indispensable tool for distilling your health data into understandable, actionable information.
With rates beginning at $1,185 per night (single) / $1,715 per night (double) for a five-night minimum stay, this program includes:
- A luxurious Four Seasons room and semi-private air travel from Oahu
- A complimentary co-branded WHOOP Strap 3.0 (including a one-year membership) delivered to your home to begin tracking daily behaviors even before your arrival
- A detailed Pre-arrival Questionnaire to help establish your intentions, lifestyle and motivations
- An orientation session with your Guide to review your goals
- A thorough fitness assessment with your Guide to set your baseline composition
- Thermal body mapping assessment or a featured spa service of your choice in a private hale
- A dedicated Guide to coordinate your data, curate your itinerary and support you throughout your stay
- Ongoing access to the Sensei Portal to track and understand your personal data points throughout and after your stay
- Optional blood marker assessment setting baseline lifestyle data points
- Three 1:1 private sessions focusing on mindset, nutrition and movement
- $500 Wellness Credit to use toward sixty offerings, including spa and wellness experiences, sport and fitness and island excursions from the Experiences Menu, with priority booking
- Daily small-group classes, lectures and/or hikes
- A concluding My Plan session to help power actionable steps upon your return home, including a personalized Guide to Growth report
A 5-night minimum stay is required and additional nights can be added at any time. Please allow a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival to allow for optimal data collection so we can best prepare a personalized plan for your visit. Reservations require a 2-night deposit, non-refundable. Date changes are allowed based on availability.
For more information about the Optimal Wellbeing Program, contact one of our Sensei Specialists at Whoop@sensei.com or call us at 855-961-0077.
BOOK WITH US NOW by calling the Four Seasons Reservations team at 808-400-5734 and ask for the OWP program.